Copyright on References.Design
Last updated: July 19, 2018
References.Design respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read at the US Copyright Office website, we will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on References.Design that are reported to us using the steps listed below.
If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements by sending the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement to this email with requirements:
- the url and the screenshot of that the alleged content appears on References.Design.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party holding the copyright, or the name of the person, company, or party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright.
- An e-mail address, under the agreement to allow References.Design service provider to disclose to the person who posted the work, as an efficient mode of contact between the parties toward settlement.
- A statement of faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not deceptive or false, that the person claiming the deletion of the alleged work is the holder of the copyright, or an authorized representative with the right to act on behalf of the exclusive right.
Upon receipt of the notice of copyright infringement, References.Design will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from References.Design.